Monday, January 16, 2012

See Food Diet...

I had not started feeding Katie anything, not even the basic rice cereal, yet. But I started to notice how unbelievably excited she would get when she saw the rest of us eating. It was really pretty funny. So funny, in fact, that her sisters had begun teasing her with their food! "Here Katie, you want a bite? Want it? Does it look yummy?" I would hear, then I turned around to find them with spoonfuls of food waving it around in Katie's face and laughing at her waving her arms and shake because she wanted it so badly! So sad.
So, I finally started feeding her some baby food. The first attempt was not all that she was hoping for, though.
"Ick! What is that???"

But, don't worry, she hasn't given up on solid foods. By the second time I fed her she had mastered it and will now eat her entire serving. Something that took my other kids months to accomplish. (And I do sneak her tiny pieces of my bread, etc. when I am eating. How can I turn her down when she is soooo excited to eat?)

No comments: