For Brian's 30th, Sharee arranged for all of Brian's siblings, parents and wife to write down 30 memories each. She then compiled them all and printed them off as a homemade book for Brian. All of his sisters and their families (except for Sherlynn) came over for cake and icecream and she gave him his surprise book then. Brian read several of the memories to us. The sisters all loved it. They laughed, they cried, they enjoyed reminiscing. The brothers-in-law...got a little bored. Sorry guys. But it was a great present!








Ward Christmas Party! The girls were SO excited to see Santa!
Maliya found some nice, working gloves.
I let the girls play with a measuring tape. They pulled it so hard it just came out of the hardware. Whoops.
Rock Climbing, of course.

I have kept one rose from all the bouquets Brian has given me in the past. They did not get to come along on the move. They spent their last day of existence as fairy wands.
I was wrapping presents one day, and then I looked over to see Katie about to tumble right over and out of her bouncer seat.
I left Rachel alone for ONE MINUTE in the office. When I came back, I found a mini Hitler.
I was trying to rock Katie to sleep for EVER. Finally, I just sat her in the rocking chair and walked away to take care of some other things. Then, she went RIGHT to sleep.
1 comment:
You are so good about putting good stories up on your blog. Would you please send me the pictures from Brian's birthday (all of the ones you posted) and pics of Kash and Rachel together? I would love them. I am about to start send out all of mine soon. Also, the four month pics of Katie were beautiful. She is so beautiful, just like your other two girls.
Post a Comment