Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Autumn This Year...

...ok, technically it was last year...


I know I said this last holiday season as well, but this fall and winter have been super busy for me! So, once again, I am behind on my posts. Instead of doing a million posts, here are a few random pictures of several events:

Maliya "reading" to her bear. Cute!

One of Maliya's drawings during our homeschool preschool:
Rachel tried her hand at drawing a person, too!
Dipping apples in milk???


I had my sister in law chop off my hair. Thanks, Sharee!

Cousins! Makaida and Katie

Kissing Dad goodbye as he leaves for work.
Neighborhood outing to the Bean Museum.



Breaking in our new passes to the Living Planet Aquarium with the Wisemans.


Payton's Princess Birthday Party. Maliya was so excited for this, until...


Was she in a super good mood for the party after her nap? No. No, she was not.

She did eventually cheer up and participate, though. It was a fun party!

Katie Bug.

My 3 girls, with Rachel in a super good mood ;)
Our own Thanksgiving Dinner at home with just us.

No comments: