Our Anniversary landed on a Sunday, this year, which means -I decided- that we got to celebrate all weekend! We weren't sure, until a couple of weeks ago, if Brian was actually going to be in the country for our anniversary, so we didn't plan anything big. But I lined up TWO babysitters. Friday night we just had a low key date: dinner and a movie. Then, Saturday afternoon we had our active date: we rode our bikes up Provo Canyon and then had donuts and a smoothie at Station 13 Cafe Express. It was a fun weekend! And I am very grateful that Brian did NOT have to go to India during my first trimester OR during our anniversary!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So fun! Good for you! I love that you did two dates, an active one and a relaxing one. You guys are awesome!
Post a Comment