Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Rachel's Morning Attitude

During the summer I -tried- to run regularly in the morning. We won't talk about how successful I was on that...But when I would get home, I would sit out on our grass (yay for grass!) and stretch. Rachel liked to come out and stretch with me and just hang out. As soon as she walked outside, every morning, she would look around, sigh, and say "Anuddah bootifuh day!" My goodness, what a sweetheart! I wish I could have her attitude in the morning.
One morning, recently, when I got up, I noticed that Rachel was already dressed. I praised her for getting dressed right when she got up without me telling her to. She responded with "Yeah! I just..." (she then re enacted herself waking up and stretching her arms out and then clapping once) "time to staht anuddah day!" Hahaha. I love that kid! 

1 comment:

Sharee said...

Oh my gosh, that girl is so cute and hilarious! I love how she talks!