Rachel got her own 2 wheeled scooter! Now, she is officially a big girl!
On Thursday, we went up the canyon.
On Friday, Maliya got to go to work with Brian for KID DAY! It was so ridiculously cute to see her in that shirt, with those long pants and a badge just like her daddy's! I was dying! 
Also on Friday, we removed the side of Katie's crib. She can now climb in and out of her bed all by herself! I can't believe we are at this point already!
The decision to give her this freedom came after a week long of Katie's new form of temper tantrums. Lately, when she gets really upset. She cries and marches into her room and shuts the door (I have no problem with this), then she tries to climb up into her bed...but she can't...and, once she is up on the ledge, she is too scared to step back down...so then she is stuck, clinging to the side of the crib, crying and crying until I come save her.
She was so very, very excited when she realized that she could climb in and out of her bed willy nilly! And, thankfully, she is still sleeping well!
Friday night, we had Brian's friend from work come over for a BBQ dinner. They provided the bounce house. So. Fun.
And on Saturday, we actually hired a babysitter and went on a date. Yay!
We'll be finishing the weekend off with Camille and her family over for dessert, tonight! It has been a busy but wonderful week!
1 comment:
Wow! Toddler bed time??? Oh no! You will have to let me in on the scooter secret. I want to buy one for Kyla and Kash for Christmas, but I am not sure which one to get. Any suggestions??
Post a Comment