Monday, July 1, 2013

Butch Shop

With our multiple days in a row of above 100 degree weather...all I can say is "goodbye, sweaty, dirty, tangley, long hair!


Hello ridiculously short, but easy to manage hair!

Maliya doesn't look AT ALL excited about her new do, does she? 


She has wanted short hair like this FOREVER!

I was only going to cut Rachel's to her shoulder blades, but she really wanted to match Maliya.     




3 comments:

Jess said...

Ha! Katie keeps wanting to as well. What's with girls this age? I'm very tempted though to be done with snarls and whines. Hope you guys are enjoying your summer. Nice fire jumping btw ;)

Lindsay said...

They look really really cute. I love the short hair!

Sharee said...

Oh my Gosh! Their hair is SO cute! The girls are so cute themselves, that the hair doesn't really matter, but I LOVE IT!!