We went over to Grandpa Myler's for a BBQ around 3, then came home and did fireworks with our new neighbors! It was pretty fun!
You better believe it involved some jumping on the neighbors trampoline...
And plenty of flirting with Brady!!! (Our new neighbor is Maliya's first crush and she's got it BAD!)
Katie did pretty well, though she wasn't quite sure what to make of it all...
We had a wonderful day, and we are so happy to be living in the wonderful land.
1 comment:
Cool play set! How fun to have a backyard. These pictures make me ready to pack up and move in next door to you. I told Brandon that I want to spend every Fourth in Utah now. Maybe we didn't give it much of a chance here, but we did nothing and it made me so sad. I figured, at least if we are in Utah, I can celebrate with my family.
Post a Comment