Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Hayden's 1st Birthday!


 I absolutely cannot believe that this boy is a year old, already! It really only feels like weeks ago that he was a newborn taking naps on my chest. Now he is a funny little guy that loves balls and cars and throwing things, crawls around at super speed, loves his sisters, his dad and his mama.
Grandma Lisa and Grandpa Scott dropped by and brought presents for Hayden and Maliya. Hayden got this really fun remote-controlled caterpillar. Hayden LOVES it. The problem is that his sisters do, too. They always try to steal it from him. When he is playing with his caterpillar, he will scream if any of his sisters come anywhere near, because he knows what they're after! They also brought him a cute little sock monster. It is the first and only stuffed toy that he has ever shown any kind of interest in! I think it's the fun button eyes.

Family present time! Hayden showed zero interest in opening presents, and much preferred chasing his ball around.






 Luckily, one of the presents was a new favorite ball!

 Cake time!







 Yay!!!




I think, he liked it!

No comments: