Rachel has been doing really well, in school. Her teacher gives out "points" to kids who are being good, and their parents can track it online. Rachel normally gets 4-6 points per day. She asked me, one day, if I would take her out for ice-cream if she ever got 10 points in one day. I happily agreed to her terms, but was very surprised when she actually did it! Very pleasantly surprised! We had fun going out to ice cream together!
I also finally made it on one of Rachel's field trips! It was fun to go with her. Here we are on the bus!
We went to the Living Planet Aquarium and had a group of about 4 kids that we went around with. Including Garrett, one of Rachel's good friends.
.
It. was hard getting the kids out of there with NO stuffed animals. The penguins were so cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment