Rachel got to pick out a special present for getting her tonsils out, and she chose a Puppy Surprise. Her sisters totally wanted one, too. Little did they know, I got a deal on Amazon for buying 3 at once and they only had to wait for their birthdays....
When Maliya opened her Puppy Surprise from Brian and me...
...it was well received.
Maliya's birthday was on Friday. Then, Saturday was conference. I didn't put in as much effort, this year, to keeping the kids engaged in Conference. They had received a little ring with portraits of the prophet and each of the 12 apostles from Primary. So, whenever one of them was speaking, I asked the girls to find the matching picture and figure out who it was. That was a fun game. Since I didn't set up the normal game, Maliya took it upon herself to do it. She set out two cups of treats, and said they get one when someone said "Jesus Christ," or "Heavenly Father." I loved that she took care of it all herself! So fun.
In between sessions, we dyed Easter Eggs, filled eggs with candy, and -of course- had an Easter Egg Hunt!
The girls' Vogue poses, showing off their loot:
I sure love these girls!
No comments:
Post a Comment