Friday, March 27, 2015

Katie's 1st Dread

Katie ran past me, last night, on her way to bed. I don't know at what point this happened, but she didn't have it this morning....one long, matted dread lock! 
"WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR HAIR??!!"  I gasped.
Immediately, Rachel and Maliya jumped up in their beds "What happened to her hair?!" They asked in nervous confusion. "Nothing. Nothing. Her hair is fine. Go to bed." I said, gaining my composure. 
This morning, I gave her a bath. Washing did not help. Conditioner did not help. Brushing did not help. 



It was time for a hair cut. 
Katie lost a lot of hair, today. And one dread lock.

She was not happy about the haircut.
And then, suddenly, she loved it.




 I had been wanting to give all the girls a trim, in preparation for summer. So, I trimmed Rachel's at the same time. She enjoyed trying to catch pieces of hair as they fell.




No comments: