Hayden learned to hold his own bottle. I usually do, anyway, it's great for some cuddle time. But, when he's hungry and I need to change his diaper, we can multitask, now!
This boy is just so cute! He sucks his thumb and caresses his own arm, or toes....love it.
And I LOVE when babies start pointing!!!He started doing this Popeye face. He breaths out of just the crack on one side of his mouth. So funny!
Hayden also loves playing with these toy chairs...
He loves pushing them around, using them as walkers, flopping them down on their side,
and...whatever he is doing here...
I opened up the clean dishwasher, one morning, and Hayden rushed over and started drinking the water off the tops of the dishes...I guess he was feeling pretty parched....
He loves playing with tupper ware and cups. He knows how to open the cupboard that holds tupper ware and kid dishes...it gets messy.
And, of course, he loves, loves, LOVES balls!
Cars are fun, too.
He loves standing at the stair rails.
He hates baths. He prefers showering with Brian. But he likes to gnaw on the tub, apparently...
He loves to clap!
He looks so dapper in his Sunday clothes!
He loves this toy! The girls never really got into this one, but Hayden is a fan.
More clapping!
The ball popper. Always a win! He, even, learned how to push the lever to turn it on again! Actually, he figured it out surprisingly fast...
All the kids cuddled up watching a movie. I can't remember what random movie it was that somehow drew Hayden in, but he doesn't normally pay much attention to the TV
Hayden LOVES to peek out the window (he can just barley see above the window sill) and watch the kids play outside.
No comments:
Post a Comment