At Hayden's one week doctor appointment, he weighed in at 8 lbs 8 oz. Back to his exact birth weight! I LOVE cuddling with this boy! I adore how he folds his hands under his chin when I burp him. 
That awkward moment when you're not sure if the photographer is getting you in the picture or not...
He loves to stare at my face, especially if I am smiling at him. Sometimes he will even give me a goofy grin in return.


The girls have been keeping late nights, since the baby was born. We are having a tough time getting back to regular schedule/routine. Katie, has started crashing in the afternoons a lot more, as a result...
Love baby stretches!
Not sure you can tell, in the photos, but Katie wanted to wear my earrings, so we hung them from the inside of her ear. She was pretty pleased!
Rachel, busy doing her schoolwork.
Katie, taking some selfies.
Hayden, catching some rays...
And sleeping...lots of sleeping...
Katie got really upset about something, during conference, and stormed off to her room. When I went to check on her, later...
How can you NOT smile when you see this?
At his two week appointment, Hayden weighed 9 lbs 4 oz! Whoa!
Katie cooperates with getting her diaper changed if she gets to lay down by Hayden and they both get changed. Whatever works, right? He pretty much always needs his changed anyway...












2 comments:
Dax was 9 pounds 6 ounces at his 2.5 week appointment, so it appears these two are just two peas in a pod! I can't wait for them to be little buddies, even if it takes until they are four (which is how long I think it will take Katie and Makaida - but I still have high hopes!) I love your blog posts Shannon!
SO CUTE!! I loved your awkward face! I'm so glad I got to meet Hayden, he is adorable!!
Post a Comment