On Saturday, we had a last-minute Easter Egg Hunt with our back-door neighbors. I put together a dozen candy-filled eggs for each of my kids to contribute. I thought 36 eggs was a goodly number to contribute. But when we went outside to start placing the eggs, my neighbor probably brought out twice that number...maybe more. Soooo....the kids got PLENTY of candy!
Brian tried to help Katie get some of the eggs that were up high (she had been too slow joining the party to get the easy eggs). She was terrified and clung to the playset!
But she was pretty pleased about the 6 eggs she DID get! Especially the Yeh-yoh ones! Yellow is her FAVORITE color!
Sunday Pictures were a little tricky with the wind...
and the bright sun...
So, this was the best we got:
Hahaha, ohhhh, Rachel!
In their Easter Baskets, along with all that candy, I gave each of the kids one dollar store toy and one 5x7 framed picture of Christ. They have been carrying their pictures around the house ever since. They LOVE them! They even turn to these pictures at times when they are upset. I love that.
2 comments:
What a darling picture of your kids! Holy Cow! Four!! Right??
I just love all your blog posts. I'm finally going through a bunch right now :) You are such an awesome and fun Mom!
Post a Comment