Brian has made some good progress on the basement. We hired someone to do the framing, in December.
Over Conference Weekend, Brian's friend, Seth, came and helped him get going on the electrical. They got the majority of the lights taken care of.
Brian's dad helped Brian get going on the plumbing, while his mom came and helped me with life in general :)

Over Conference Weekend, Brian's friend, Seth, came and helped him get going on the electrical. They got the majority of the lights taken care of.
The only son of the only son, with Grandpa Topham...
The original plans only have one bathroom, in our basement, but we wanted to make two. So, the boys dug up some concrete and split the piping into two bathrooms. HUGE project! I'm so impressed!
1 comment:
Yay! Basement pics! I love the "Only son of an only son" - almost brought tears to my eyes. I am so happy to have Hayden Keith Topham as a nephew!
Post a Comment