We are so grateful to live where we do and enjoy the freedoms that we have. We love our country and we loved celebrating our nation with our wonderful family!
My little twinners:
Maliya's eyes were shiney because of antibiotics. She was getting over pink eye.We started the day out with the Provo Parade:
With Gayle and Grandpa Myler:
Waving at the Madagascar Float:And -of course- dancing to all the music!
After the parade we walked over to Trina's house and hung out for a little bit. The kids loved swinging on their tree swing! Tyler and Trina have SUCH a great yard! Then it was off to Camille's house for a Topham BBQ, complete with jumping on a trampoline in the sprinklers! It was a wonderful day!
That evening, after putting the kids in bed, we were able to see most of the fireworks in the valley from our home windows. Ahhh, I love our new house!
1 comment:
Utah is the BEST for 4th of July, I am so sad we missed it. I WISH we could have joined in all the fun.
Post a Comment