On Rachel's Birthday, our good friends, the Nelson's were in town! Hooray!
It was so good to see them, even though it was not for as long as we would have liked. We met them at Deer Creek Reservoir and the kids got to play on the shore.
That night, I had asked Brian to pick up some blue cupcakes on his way home from work. That was the one thing that Rachel had been looking forward to for MONTHS! 
Maliya then announced that hers was NOT crazy, but that it was beautiful, because she had a headband on.
Opening a couple of presents:
A Phineas and Ferb book! yay!
The next day, the girls got to play with Hannah and Sophie. They were SO excited, since they haven't been able to play with them much in several weeks. They shared the left over cupcakes.
1 comment:
I loved the hair story! Haha - I laughed out loud. Silly girls.
Post a Comment