Saturday, June 30, 2012

Thanksgiving Point Gardens

We recently visited the Thanksgiving Point Gardens. My main purposes were: 1) Find somewhere fun to take the kids, and 2) Get ideas for plants that will (eventually) go in my yard.
Anytime I whipped my camera out, Maliya decided she wanted me to take a picture of her...specifically, she wanted me to either take pictures of her with flowers, or of her dancing. :) Funny kid!

 Don't worry, she got Rachel in on it, too:


 And out comes the dancing!



 My happy bug!
 And you know I can't resist some good fountain pictures!
 Maybe just a little drink...






 Once she got refreshed with some cool water on her head, Katie gave me lots of good smiles!

 Then, suddenly, fatigue returned to her!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I really like Maliya's bangs! Too bad to hear about Rachel's crash and burn :( And I would love to come see your new house sometime!