Saturday, June 9, 2012

EEEK!!!

One afternoon, recently, I was surprised by an uninvited and VERY unwanted guest...

I often kill bugs and spiders that I find all by myself, but I just couldn't handle this one! A) It turned and looked at me with all it's blue eyes every time I came near: CREEPY! B) It was big and hairy, and C) It was a jumper!
...that's 3 strikes, and I was OUTTA THERE!
I did have to admire it's persistence, though. I just kept jumping, and climbing back up over and over again in an attempt to spin a web between my table and chairs. They were just out of jumping range for it, but it just kept trying.


And, of course, Brian chose THIS day to come home super late. Did I sit the kids on our kitchen mats and feed them dinner on the floor? Yes. Yes, I did.

1 comment:

Sharee said...

HAHA! Spiders are over and above my job description, as far as I am concerned. I bet the kids LOVED dinner on the floor.