It was a little harder to find out how to comment on your blog than it was on Sharee's. I hope this works, I have tried before. I will get better at keeping up with blogs and commenting once I'm a Mommy. I'm pretty sure pictures are the best thing ever. I LOVE the ones you post. I always laugh and smile and sometimes even shed a tear, I'm so happy. Weird, I know. Anyway, thanks for keeping us updated. Soon enough, I'll be on here even more :)
2 comments:
Thanks for talking with me tonight, and for letting me start blog-stalking you. It will be fun to get to know you!
Kari has 2 blogs, and they are linked on mine: I think they are called The Gardiner Family and then something else with Gardiner in the name...
It was a little harder to find out how to comment on your blog than it was on Sharee's. I hope this works, I have tried before. I will get better at keeping up with blogs and commenting once I'm a Mommy. I'm pretty sure pictures are the best thing ever. I LOVE the ones you post. I always laugh and smile and sometimes even shed a tear, I'm so happy. Weird, I know. Anyway, thanks for keeping us updated. Soon enough, I'll be on here even more :)
Post a Comment