Saturday, July 23, 2011

Rachel Turns Two!

My little baby is two years old. I can hardly believe it. Don't get me wrong. There are some obvious ways in which she has grown up. She has recently been able to master, not only turning lights on but also opening doors. Yes, very grown up. No, not my favorite.
She also has begun telling me that she is "NOT a baby!" I, then, ask her if she is a little girl, and she says "yeah." I can't believe she is old enough to object to being called a baby!
Opening her Birthday Card from Grandma and Grandpa Topham
Rachel LOOOVES princess things, so--of course--she got a princess birthday, this year.
And, if Rachel has a bunch of Princess dress ups and Maliya doesn't...let's just say, the for Mom's sanity' sake, Maliya got a couple of duplicate presents...
And, while princesses are awesome, what could be better than a kitchen set??? Thank you Grandma and Grandpa! This toy is a HIT!

No comments: