Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Brian and Shannon Through The Years

Brian and Shannon 2006:
This is our first ever picture together. Brian took it of us shortly after we started dating, to show to his sister who was in Hawaii for a semester.
Jaani Päev fire jumping!!!Hiking Music Canyon with Utah.com shortly after we got engaged. This was an awesome abandoned car that we found along the way.Wedding Day!Our first ginger bread house! We were such armatures! We probably still are, since that is also the last ginger bread house we have ever made...

Brian and Shannon 2007:
At our first nephews baby blessing.Outside the Sacramento Temple.Thanksgiving at Sharee's house in Texas.Christmas pictures.
Brian and Shannon 2008:
Our first 'Family Picture' with our first baby. I don't think we have a single picture of just the two of us this whole year. We were apparently very excited about being parents!Father's Day, family pictures.Christmas pictures (all dressed up for the big Omniture Christmas Party).

Brian and Shannon 2009:
Formal Dinner on our Caribbean Cruise with the Mylers.That water is amazing.
A short hike on shore.
The ship.
Our anniversary 2009, we hiked to Stuart Falls. I would definitely recommend this hike to anyone. It's not too intense, but it is pretty! Especially in the fall!
Brian and Shannon 2010:
All 4 of us on 4 wheelers at Ponderosa Ranch (another trip with the Mylers!)
Rock Climbing in Pocatello.
It has been a wonderful 4 years! A lot has happened and I am so glad that I have had Brian to share it all with. I love you, Brian!

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

Congrats to both of you!!!! I am glad you found each other

Klare said...

Congrats!!!

Michelle said...

Congrats! Love all the pictures!

Camille said...

Happy Anniversary to you both!!!