Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Ready for Santa--Finally

Last year, we made family stockings for Brian, myself and Maliya. Brian designed his own, and conned his sisters into doing a lot of the actual construction.Luckily, I had my mother in law to oversee the work that I did. I am not much of a domestic person, and am really not good at sewing, so by the time I finished mine and Maliya's, I was DONE! Some months later, I bought some fabric for Rachel's stocking. Which fabric, sat and sat and did not get used until JUST NOW. I have been slowly putting Rachel's stocking together over the last few weeks ( I have had a hard time getting it done, because I can only work on it when BOTH kids are sleeping and I have felt like I had MILLION other things I needed to get done during those times, as well. But JUST TODAY I FINALLY FINISHED RACHEL'S STOCKING! And I did all by myself! HOORAY! After finishing Rachel's stocking, I finally put a hook on my own, as well. So our stockings are officially up and ready for Old St. Nick!
(Hooray for no more sewing this year!)

1 comment:

Camille said...

Very cute, Shannon!! Way to go for sewing!! I have yet to sew since we have been married...well, other then a button or something.