Add to that, my Grandpa's passing on Nov 18th, Trina's wedding (Brian's sister) in Salt Lake on Nov 23rd, Thanksgiving in Idaho on Nov 25th, my Grandpa's funeral in Orem on Nov 27th, then Alisha's (Brian's other sister) Bridal Shower Dec 3rd, Brian's Grandma's passing on Dec 14th, Brian's Grandma's funeral on the 20th and Alisha's wedding in Bountiful on Dec 21st...it has been and will be a CRAZY MONTH!!!
Tuesday, December 14, 2010
Dashing Through The Snow
I haven't posted much this fall, and that is mostly because life has been SO CRAZY for us, lately! Normally, during the holidays, I don't get very stressed out. I remember often times driving in the bad weather and terrible traffic as people rush around trying to get presents and goodies purchased in time. I would look in the windows of neighboring cars and kind of chuckle to myself about the stressed out look on the drivers faces. But this year, I have to say, that I FEEL STRESSED! Not only have I had the normal holiday things to worry about (all the Christmas shopping, Christmas parties, Christmas service projects, etc) along with Brian's birthday (in the beginning of December, which means I have to think of double the presents for him, all at basically the same time), not to mention having 2 toddlers, this year...but ALSO, there has been a lot of stress in our house concerning HOA problems (as Brian is on our HOA board...and, yes, I am COUNTING DOWN THE DAYS till his term is up!), PLUS our house is up for sale. So I have had to keep my house clean enough for people to walk through, at any time. I have to be home to show our house, during the times that people schedule to look at it, and be home to accept FedEx packages (because now that Brian works at Adobe, we have a lot of people buying their products through him, and suddenly have been receiving a LOT more packages).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow, what a crazy busy month it is! Hopefully things have started to slow down some. Merry Christmas! Looking forward to 2011 (not being on hoa). :)
Post a Comment