Valentines Day cookies from the Liddles! That cookie is as big as Maliya's head!
Rachel looking out the door. I just thought it was cute...she's so little next to that big door!
Gettin' into the fridge! Rachel's FAVORITE thing! She would do ANYTHING for "big kid food"!
Couch cruisin'!!! She is getting so big!
Clinging to my legs and trying to walk along behind me!

I had been working on the computer. I turned around to see what the girls were up to, and this is what I found:
...yes, she put that chair on top of the other one all by herself!
All three girls!
Maliya "relaxing" in the highchair. We recently pulled it out of the attic for Rachel, and Maliya thinks it is AWESOME!
Some head-butts with dad, what could be better?
OK, so, this was disconcerting: Brian was upstairs on a ladder, and then fell off of it...causing the light fixture downstairs to come crashing down. I had JUST picked Rachel up off the floor and walked away from where the glass went smashing all over. Yikes.
Traditional Guatemalan outfits!

2 comments:
I especially love the pictures of Rachel in the bathtub, Brian and Rachel pushing their heads together, and the picture of all you girls in crawling position. SO cute!
Rachel is getting so big! And making a bee-line for the open fridge is one of Savannah's favorite things to do, too.
Post a Comment