Monday, March 22, 2010

Sisters!

Except for the occasional jealousy issues, Maliya, LOVES having a younger sister around. When Rachel is taking naps, Maliya will often start to miss her and try to sneak into her room to wake her up (not my favorite). If she ever hears Rachel crying, she is sure to let me know and will often go find toys for her to play with. Maliya will also often insist that I make Rachel sit down by her. She just loves having someone to hang out with!Sitting down by Maliya is not Rachel's idea of fun, though, and doesn't usually last long. Rachel wants to be on the move at all times! So, she is ALWAYS up for CHASING Maliya around!

No one can make Rachel laugh quite like Maliya can!
And they both LOVE holding/sucking on the strings of the crib bumper pad, or, as Maliya calls it, "Lala's ni-night"!
Such fun girls! I just LOVE them to pieces!

3 comments:

eatcake.blogspot.com said...

Whats this I hear about the "occasional" jealousy? Good luck with that. See ya around you silly gals!

Klare said...

I remember my girls little like that, my oldest was the only one that could get her sister to do this awesome gut laugh. I loved it! In fact, it seems siblings can get their younger siblings to laugh like no one else can. It has happened with all my kids, I love it though.

Brynnie said...

I think the picture of them both climbing on the chair is my favorite! Those little sillies!