Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Can You Find It?

Rachel has officially cut her 2nd tooth. It was painful. At one point, her gums were even bleeding! The poor thing! She has been very cranky, during this ordeal. One morning, when she was being especially cranky, I was trying to find the Baby Tylenol to give her. I looked everywhere and COULD-NOT-FIND-IT. Finally, looked down at Maliya, (who was following me around) and said "Maliya, do you know where Rachel's medicine is?" "Yeah," she said. Not sure if she really knew what she was saying, I tried a different question: "Maliya, can you find Rachel's medicine?" "Yeah," she said, again. "OK," I said, "go find it!" And find it she did. She walked straight into the kids bathroom, over to the bathtub, moved the curtain out of the way, and there it was!
It's a good thing SOMEONE in this house knows where everything is!

2 comments:

Camille said...

I have a 3 1/2 year old who does the same thing!!! Though, he USUALLY doesn't remember where he put it!!! Not so fun!!
So sad that her gums were bleeding!! I have never seen that before!

Janelle said...

Go Rachel! Well, she probably hid it on purpose so you would hopefully turn to her and she could "save" the day. : ) Smart girl...