Brian also got me a card, as well as a gift card to buy some music, and made me some lovely paper flowers! :) He's so cute! So, even though a lot of my plans have been put off for a while, my birthday turned out to a be a good one, after all!
Monday, March 15, 2010
Happy Birthday To Me!
For weeks, I've been looking forward to celebrating my birthday. My actual birthday was on a Sunday, this year, so I had been planning on packing the day before with family fun, alone time (yay!) and finishing the day off going out on the town with my hubby! Sadly...none of that happened. Earlier in the week, my kids wound up with cods (again!) and by Friday afternoon, I got hit with the same cold. Needless to say, i was VERY disappointed, when we ended up just resting at home all day Saturday. Around 7:30 at night, Brian announced that he was going to be the man of the house by deciding what we would do the rest of the evening: We were to put the kids in bed, and I was to watch a movie with Sarah Nelson and Aesalina Compton while he went to help TJ with some errands. Little did I know, that the errands he "helped TJ" do, were actually for my birthday! Brian bought us some T-bone steaks and kept them at the Nelsons house until Sunday night, when he surprised me with a birthday dinner at their house! It was so nice to get out of the house for the evening and eat and play games with friends! And it was definitely ONE TASTY MEAL!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I'm so proud of you bro! What a good husband!!!! Happy Birthday Shannon! We love you!
Yes! Happy Birthday, you are super old! I am so glad that you had a good day with Brian, you will just have to go out this weekend to make up for the lost time with the cold.
Happy Birthday to you indeed!! I don't know how I missed it.
Just tell him birthday's never end! And pretty soon it will be Mother's day...(I mean,work it, girl)
Post a Comment