My first breath, after I was placed under the heating lamps I was given Oxygen. That green thing in my hand, good stuff. "*Hick-up* more oxygen please.
After a quick first weighing (8lb 12oz) and measuring (20.5 in) I was snuggled into dad's arms where I spent my first 30 minutes of life. We stood by mom while the doctor finished up with her so we could all be together. Then it was off to the nursery for my first bath.
A short time later I had my first diapers changed. Dad thought one of my "movements" was particularly funny so he video taped it. He promised me he would try not to embarrass me. He did pretty good. I realize he is having a lot of firsts also. Anyways, if you'll keep your eyes on my cute face and off my cute tush I would appreciate it *wink*.
Finally this is my first hi (shout out). I can't wait to meet you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment