Here we are: Thursday, April 17th. Today is my 2 week birthday! What have I been doing my whole life? Well, after we left the hospital, we just hung out at home
and watched conference all weekend. On Monday, we took off for Idaho to meet my Grandma and Grandpa Topham and two more of my aunts--now that was fun! I had someone to hold, rock, and bounce me the whole week! We got back home Thursday night, and then it was back to the daily grind. Back to work. Well, for Mom and Dad it was back to work. For me: back to more sleeping and eating, of course!
Since Mom and Dad both have to work for a little while, they take turns hanging out with me. Mondays I'm with Dad all day, Tuesdays I'm with Mom. The rest of the week, I'm with Mom in the morning, and with Dad in the afternoon. And so, for now...I have a mom and a Mr. mom!
No comments:
Post a Comment