Thursday, April 14, 2016

March

 My two little snugglers...I can never get much done on the computer before they either drag me out of the office, or hop up on my lap...WITH all their comfort items!
 A lot of our dates, lately, have included a quick run through RC Willey to check out their clearance furniture. I couldn't resist this random pose. Sometimes I just can't resist being weird...
 Rough housing with Daddy. Always a win.
 These boys...
 The girls got invited to Scarlett's KARATE birthday party! It was actually a pretty awesome party! They had a LOT of fun! I loved seeing Maliya take Katie's hand and sacrifice how well she did in the games, in order to help Katie do better. She is such a sweetheart! I also loved seeing her long jump skills! And watching them all jump and kick these things, was super fun!


 Sometimes, Daddy gets mauled with love and hair do's...



 When your mom doesn't put you down for a nap, what else is there to do but fall asleep half way falling off a step?
 This girl...why is she so darn cute?
 The weather turned gorgeous, so we did spelling with chalk on the sidewalk.
 Of course, why stop with just spelling words?
 Childhood is calling!



 Also, because it was gorgeous, we walked home from school one afternoon. It was wonderful! I love this trail by our house!

 I got birthday cookies delivered to me! Yay for a thoughtful husband!
 We got a fence! Start the hallelujah chorus, now!

And then they finished and we saw that they took "keep the top as flat as you can" to mean "it's ok if the bottom is a foot above the ground..." Brian put in a lot of extra work, shoving cinderblocks underneath, and shoveling dirt and rocks up against it.
 Sometimes this kid flips out, and then I try to entertain him with pictures and selfies on my phone...
 I have been enjoying the Book of Mormon Challenge that we are doing in YW. We are reading the whole thing in 4 months. It is such a wonderful way to bring the spirit more abundantly into my life!
 Picking up the girls from school, every day...
 Katie gets bored while we wait for them, and tries to take pictures of herself for the Disney Side app.
Easter!!! Gotta start out the celebrations with a HUNT! Hayden was happy to come out and say "cheese"...


 ...But he was not ABOUT to participate in the hunt. He has suddenly become very against being outside, due to the bright sun and an apparent aversion to even the slightest hint of wind...








 Although he bowed out of the hunt, he was happy to partake of the goods, after the fact. His sisters were very kind to share with him.
 THEN, of course, there is egg dying, to do!




 Hayden has a few Studio C skits that he just LOVES! One of them is "Aww Yeah!", aaaand, he quotes it...complete with an awkward little giggle. This is the pose he makes for the awkward giggle part of the quote:


Easter Sunday! Our attempts at an Easter picture...of course, it's March, so there aren't very many pretty flowers out, yet...And Hayden is bawling and hiding his face from the "bright" sunlight...


 Katie started showing off how she could ride her bike without letting her training wheels touch the ground. Pretty impressive! I mentioned that if she could balance that well, she might be ready to remove the training wheels. She was ALL OVER that idea! She nagged and nagged me until I went out and got it done!


 I gave her one push...
 And she was off!!!


 She rode down the street, around the corner and over to the cul de sac where she rode in circle after circle and wouldn't allow me to help her get started again. She was very clear that she could do it herself. AND SHE COULD!
 Hayden didn't love sitting outside watching her ride her bike. But he tolerated it...for a while...
 I took the littles to the dino museum, one day while the olders were at school.


 Hayden loves lining up his cars! He especially loves to line them up on chairs or on my lap.
 How did the boy spend his second birthday? Pancakes for breakfast. Running races around the couch with Katie...


 Watching a puppy eCard from Grandma and Grandpa Myler...about 30 times...

 Museum of Natural Curiosity with cousins...
 Toast for lunch...
Opening Presents, he got a little foam puzzle with cars (instead of the princess one that he has been playing with at church...), some sweet shades, a new outfit,...
 More toy cars!
 A mat to play with his cars on!
 And a basketball hoop!!!

 And what would a birthday be without some chocolate cake???


 He loves his new presents!!!

 I took Maliya, Kyla, Kash and Rachel to the Middle East Feast at Renaissance. Pretty fun!




 Rachel built a tower of cushions and said she was the Queen of the World.
 Uhhh......I'm not even sure what to say here...but it does make me think of Fun with Dick and Jane...
 Hayden helped his dad get the bike all pumped up!

...And in case you were curious what Brian will look like some day...

No comments: