We went and had Bryn take some baptism pictures of Maliya, over at the Mt Timpanogos Temple. It was a bright and beautiful morning, albeit COLD! But we had fun and Maliya was great to work with. She was so excited about her baptism, her new dress, her own individual pictures at the temple...it was just an exciting time!
And finally, the day arived! Some quick family pictures before the ordinance...
Maliya has been so excited to get baptized, ever since she was old enough to first learn about it. She was down right giddy, as the day approached! We were so happy to share the day with family and friends. Bethany and Sophie both came, and our neighbor, Brady, also got baptized that day. Grandma Topham gave the opening prayer, Sherlynn lead the music, and I gave the talk on baptism.
Then we went to the font! This is her super excited face as she is about to open the door and enter the font!
After she got baptized, she came out and got changed and just kept saying "I can't believe I got baptized! I can't believe I got baptized!!!"
We went back into the primary room, and had a talk about the Holy Ghost, then they were both given the gift of the Holy Ghost. Here are the men in the circle!
As we left the church, Maliya said "I just can't stop smiling!!!" It really was a wonderful day! I'm so proud of Maliya and her good sweet spirit. She always wants to do what is right.We went back to our house and had a luncheon and enjoyed socializing with family. It really was a wonderful day!



1 comment:
How Exciting!!!! I couldn't help but smile while reading this entire post. Maliya is just beaming in every photo! What a special lady and good looking family. Congrats Maliya!
Post a Comment