Hayden is officially 18 months, and has started nursery. He is such a fun kid! He loves to be outside, at all times. He loves the swings, the slides, the rocks, trampolines, toy cars, etc
He is able to say about 15 words and counting. He loves playing with his sisters, and climbing up on their beds. Katie snapped this picture of him pointing, with my phone. I love it when toddlers point!
Brian asked me to take a picture of our bathroom vanity for him. As I tried to do so, Hayden stood right in front of me and said, "EEEEESE!" Of course, I took a picture of him! Then he started playing peek a boo behind the pocket door! He's so fun!He sucks his right thumb and strokes either his hair or his leg or his arm with his left.
Enjoying the outdoors and our sunflowers that take over everything.
I gave him a bath before bed, one night, and he woke up with this rockin' do!
After taking a bite of food, Hayden sometimes likes to check out his belly!
He loves the train set.
And he loves, loves, LOVES babies! He adores his 2 month old cousin and can't leave her alone, when we babysit her. And he always joins in playing with dolls, with Katie.
I can't believe it's been a year and a half since this little guy joined the family. He is growing up so fast! We love this kid so, so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment