Our ward Primary did this really cute thing. They called each child in the Primary, and asked them a few questions about their dad. Then, they took all the answers and printed them to hand out with the program for Sacrament Meeting on Fathers Day. Here are the answers that our kids gave:
One of my favorite things about my dad is..."he's nice." Maliya
If I could give y dad anything in the world, it would be..."a big hug." Rachel
My dad is best at..."teasing me." Rachel
My dad is best at..."he puts me on his shoulders" Katie
My dad is ______ years old: "3" Katie
One of the best times i ever had with my dad was when..."I went with him to the legacy center to go swimming." Maliya
My dad loves when I..."play with him." Rachel
My dad loves when I..."ride on his shoulders." Katie
My dada is smart because he knows..."what to do when he's working on the basement and stuff." Maliya
One of my favorite things about my dad is..."he's nice." Maliya
If I could give y dad anything in the world, it would be..."a big hug." Rachel
My dad is best at..."teasing me." Rachel
My dad is best at..."he puts me on his shoulders" Katie
My dad is ______ years old: "3" Katie
One of the best times i ever had with my dad was when..."I went with him to the legacy center to go swimming." Maliya
My dad loves when I..."play with him." Rachel
My dad loves when I..."ride on his shoulders." Katie
My dada is smart because he knows..."what to do when he's working on the basement and stuff." Maliya
1 comment:
Thanks for reminding me that I need to put our quotes on my blog :)
Post a Comment