Saturday, August 29, 2015

This And That

FHE lesson. We talked about how our bodies are temples.
 Katie often puts her blankie in the freezer. She likes it to be COLD!

In honor of Pioneer Day (but not ON Pioneer Day), we went with Grandma Lisa and cousins up to the This Is The Place Monument and had a lot of fun in the adjacent park. They have added a LOT of things, since the last time I was there!






Topham's did a mini triathlon! Sharee's multistake area did a free triathlon: 300 meter swim, 10me bike ride, 2 mile run. Grandpa Topham, Sharee, Alisha, Brian and I all did it! Now to get ready for the slightly longer sprint tri on Labor Day..
I have been (SLOWWWWLY) working on a sewing project with the girls to teach them a) to sew, and b) to serve. We are making stuffed monsters and fleece blankets. Even Katie helped!

Going on a walk on the trail!
 Hayden, singing in his high pitched squeals.

Maliya for all dressed up, while visiting Grandma Lisa. It was too funny not to take a picture! I told her to give me her best southern smile, but she said she didn't know what that meant...
Also while visiting Grandma Lisa...Hayden found a toy car he can fit inside! Can you say HEAVEN?
We visited several different splash pads, this summer, with our cousins. About to leave for one and Rachel asked me take picture while she struck a pose. If my mom saw this picture, I guarantee she would say "Va-va-VOOM!"
Back to school night! Maliya's teacher ha this awesome red carpet into her room. 
Thanksgiving point farm with cousins! Always fun!
Brian and I were outside for just a minute, discussing some of our current/upcoming projects. When we came back, we found Hayden had been turned into a princess. He was NOT. HAPPY!

No comments: