Thursday, September 11, 2014

Hodge Podge

Sometimes I try to take selfies with my kids while making the same face they are making....

 Sometimes my kids then throw up, in the middle of it...
 "Ha! Try and mimic THAT, Mom!"
 We went to visit Great Grandpa Wengreen, and Maliya found this awesome wig!
 It was really fun to chat with Grandpa!
 The other day, Katie was playing with my phone. Then, I heard her having a conversation with Siri:
Siri: "What is your mothers name?"
Katie: "Mommy."
Siri: "I'm sorry, I didn't get that. What is your mother's name?"
Katie: "Mommy! I told you!"
Siri: "What is your mothers name?"
Katie: "MOMMY! You don't wisten, phone! You get a spankin!"
Hahahahaha
 Sometimes Katie takes my phone and catches some really interesting faces from Hayden...

 Sometimes Rachel tells me not to come outside and wait with her for her ride to school, because she wants to "sing a lonely song."
 It was fun having another quick visit from the Tophams!
 Katie makes this face, a lot, when we play pretend together. It's pretty fantastic.
 Rachel came to Young Women's with me and we went to a Karate Dojo to learn self defense. It was super fun!
 She kept running and jumping, at these bags, and then trying to wrap her arms and legs around them and just hold on, that way. She never really succeeded. But it was pretty funny.