So, I had trimmed around Hayden's ears and collar when he was too young to even really sit up in the Bumbo. It didn't work out fantastic, but...I couldn't handle that long hair. Now, five months old, it was time for a hair cut all over Hayden's whole head. Look how long it was on the top! This time, Hayden was able to sit nicely in the Bumbo and I had Brian help hold Hayden's head still. Both helped immensely!
The girls all came in to watch. Cutting Brother's hair made them surprisingly nervous. But it was when I put the clippers down and started at his head with scissors (clean up a few spots, especially around the ears, you know), that they really flipped out! "MOM! That's ENOUGH!" and "YOU'RE SCARING HAYDEN!" But his haircut is so handsome!Hayden has always stroked his hair for comfort. After giving him this haircut, his hair just wasn't as soft anymore, and he stopped rubbing it for a few days. But, don't worry, he is back to stroking that sweet head of his again! I didn't completely destroy his comfort "item."
1 comment:
So handsome!
Post a Comment