Thursday, August 21, 2014

Real Quick

We stopped by the Barton reunion, real quick, and got to visit with grandma and grandpa a little, as well as several other wonderful relatives. How adorable are these two?
Maliya and Rachel found a new friend in Brian's little cousin. They had a great time belting out "Let it go" on this karaoke machine. 
Rachel got invited to a birthday party. Just her. Not her sisters. This was a REALLY big deal for her! When you have your own friends and go to parties all by yourself...that means TRUE independence! She made a card to give, in return, to the birthday girl, to RSVP (I could definitely learn a lesson from her on RSVPing), and had me run by their house, real quick, to drop it off. 

I sent Maliya to fix her hair, real quick. This is how she looked when she returned. 

The girls all came home from a princess birthday party and adorned their brother in princess accessories. Before saving him, I took a picture, real quick!
We helped Bryn paint her sons room in their new house! Rachel got to have a turn helping, real quick. She was SUCH a help!
The girls are always fixing Hayden's hair, real quick. 

What happens when you drink your smoothie real quick?
Chalk make up? I think I need to give Maliya a lesson on make up...REAL QUICK!
And hair doing...
There's always time for a hug for brother, real quick!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Soooo glad Rachel RSVPed real quick! It made Ellie's day :)

Sharee said...

I love your posts :)

TrinaJoy said...

LOL. Too funny!