My baby girl is officially THREE years old! It's so crazy.
Here she is with Maya, who was born the day after Katie, celebrating their birthdays at Grandpa Myler and Grandma Gayle's house. They each got a super cute talking Minnie Mouse toy from Grandma Gayle that they LOVE!!!
And a cupcake with her favorite color! YELLOW!
Katie's birthday was the day before school started. I started to realize how this might be kind of a lame thing for her, in the future. How it could be possible for the stress of getting ready for school to overshadow her birthday. I tried not to let that be the case, and I will try to remember that for the future, as well. I went out one on one with her to do one of her favorite things: swing!
It was fun. And it was good for me, too, to calm myself from the stress of school starting. I was really freaking out about it for at least two weeks before school started.
I asked Katie what special thing she would like to do for her birthday, and she chose the dinosaur museum. We ended up being able to have Alisha and Camille and their families come with us. So fun!
Rachel made a sand, dinosaur birthday cake for Katie!
Each of my girls got a turn having Daddy and Dale throw them to the shark!
And then it was back to our house for dinner (Katie requested pizza. Nice and easy!), cupcakes and ice cream!
After everyone left, we opened a couple of presents, real quick, and it was off to bed! (It WAS a school night, after all).
Happy Birthday, Baby Girl! You have a smile that could win any heart! You are so independent, fun, and funny! We all love you to pieces!






















No comments:
Post a Comment