Wednesday, March 26, 2014

March

Maliya has afternoon school, and Brady has morning school, so they haven't seen much of each other this school year. But now that the weather is warming up, Rachel has been playing with Brady while Maliya is gone...she may be moving in on her sisters man...here she is lounging on the grass while Brady shows off his football skills.


We went to a ridiculous number of birthday parties. The kids are all having a dogpile on Maliya on the trampoline, at this particular party.


 Grandma Lisa sent the girls a surprise in the mail: UMBRELLAS!  They were SO excited about these! Especially Maliya, who had been begging for an umbrella of her own for a couple weeks, already.


 My birthday! For my birthday, we went out to dinner as a family (to the Wild Zuchini, very yummy) and then went to the Dinosaur Museum. Maliya asked if I had wanted to go to the dinosaur museum for my birthday, so that we could do something fun after doing something so boring (going out to dinner). .......I didn't realize that going out to dinner was so awful.







 Then we went home for some chocolate cake! So yummy!




 I was given LOTS of love from family and friends who sent me texts and emails and even brought me flowers! It was a good day.
Brian gave me some flowers, too! He has kept my counter well stocked with beautiful colors for the last month, now! Brian and I went on a birthday/last-outing-before-baby date on Saturday, which also really nice. I was too pregnant to want to do very much, so we just had a relaxing evening taking it slow, with no kids, driving around, chatting, and going out to dinner. I loved it!

Rachel, showing off her latest tattoo...
 And trying on her little sisters clothes! What a funny girl!



1 comment:

TrinaJoy said...

I'm so glad you had a good birthday! Someone was saying the other day how their kids thought going out to eat was boring too- must be a kid thing.