Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Baby Shower!

I felt pretty silly having a baby shower, since A) this is my fourth kid, B) we started out with mainly gender neutral baby gear for this very purpose of being able to reuse it if we ever had a boy and C) this boy has more grandparents than we know what to do with: he's not going to want for ANYTHING! But, I had several family members want to do one, so we went ahead with a really small, low key party. It was "Where the Wild Things Are" themed, and my sister Bryn put it on (with Rachel L's help). 
Monster cake! (Bryn makes some of the tastiest chocolate cake...)
One of the activities was making a baby out of playdough:




 And there was a "water breaking" activity, too. See this tiny baby? There was one in each ice cube, and you had to see who could "break the water" and get the baby out the fastest. :)


I didn't get a ton of pictures, but it was a very fun night! Thanks for coming family!

1 comment:

TrinaJoy said...

That is really fun! I'm so glad they did this for you!