Monday, February 25, 2013

Valentines Day!

A nice pink breakfast. Complete with pink colored milk and red vine straws...


Pink, heart shaped pancakes, and heart shaped strawberries:
After breakfast, I was in charge of our neighborhood "preschool/play group co op", so I rushed around getting ready for that and signing the kids names on a bunch of valentines cards. After preschool, I rushed some dessert down to Adobe, for Brian's Valentines Day Work party/potluck lunch. Then we were off to a party with our old neighborhood! They got to decorated lunch sacks and cookies, then traded Valentine Cards. Lot's of fun!



A week or so before Valentines Day, we did a VDay photo shoot to make cards for Grandparents...



The final product:


2 comments:

Alisha said...

Super cute ideas! I loved the blowing kisses cards for the grandparents! Sure miss you guys! We will be in Utah for the summer... YAY!

TrinaJoy said...

I love all your posts...as usual :) We need to see you guys soon.