Maliya is sick...AGAIN! I have no idea where she caught it from, but she has been pretty miserable all week. Yesterday she took a 3 hour nap. Then came out to the couch and...slept some more, apparently. Poor thing. I hope she gets better soon!
Brian carried Maliya out from her room and sat her down at the table to eat a little dinner. As I got some food ready for her, she rested her head on the table and started to whimper and cry and said "Daddy is just so sweet! He carried me all the way out here!" She said that she was thirsty, so I asked her if she wanted water or apple juice. Maliya said "We don't have any apple juice."
Me: "Yes, I just brought some home."
Maliya: Whimpers and cries again "That's just so sweet!"
Haha, you can't help but love that sweet little girl! She is just soooo appreciative of us taking care of her when she isn't feeling good.
No comments:
Post a Comment