The day after Christmas, we decided to get out and enjoy all that beautiful snow we got! Brian took the girls sledding across the street from our house. By the time I got out there...they were pretty much done. I think the prep work for sledding takes more time than the actual activity does...
But they decided to go down one more time, just for me!
Then Dad started pulling them back home...
It didn't take Rachel long to realize that she didn't like the pulling game near as much as the riding game.
Maliya was a good sport and kept trying to pull Brian. You can see that he is helping push himself, though. Then I came over to help and I broke the string. Uh...oops! So Maliya plopped down and made a snow angel!
Rachel wanted to get inside where it was warm so badly! But...not so badly that she would pass up a good snow angel opportunity!
Our little pines, so pretty in the snow!
No comments:
Post a Comment