Monday, August 13, 2012

Tall and Short

Rachel and Lincoln. Rachel is about 9 months older, and not much taller. I don't know if it is just the angle on this picture, but it looks like their shoulders are about the same height, so...most of her height is in her neck and head?

Braiden and Maliya. Braiden is about 9 months older.
Rachel is my little shortie. She is potty trained, but she is too short to reach light switches to turn them on. How backwards is that? Yesterday, Brian found Rachel on the stool at the sink in the bathroom, and had wet her pants. "If she had to go to the bathroom, why did she go to the sink and not the toilet???" He was asking. When we asked Rachel what she was doing, she said "I was twying to weach the wights, so it wouldn't be too dawk, but I'm just too small!" Poor little thing.

No comments: