A couple of weeks ago, as we were sitting in church and listening to the Sacrament Prayer, Maliya decided that she wanted to be heard, also. She began "talking" in her very loud, very high-pitched voice. I decided to distract her, by giving her my finger to chew on. But, as she chewed on my finger, I noticed that her gums were feeling especially sharp, for some reason. After the prayer, Brian and I took a peek inside her mouth, and -sure enough- found...

TEETH!
(I swear there really are teeth there) I was CERTAINLY surprised, since I didn't even know she was teething! I had expected a lot of extra drool, and lots of crying and screaming when she was teething...but I had not noticed anything especially out of the ordinary. I have an angel for a baby!
1 comment:
How cute!! I can totally see the teeth!! Both my girls were the same, I had no idea that they were even teething! No fussing, no drooling, no tugging on the ear, no fever. Just one day found a tooth!! So nice, huh?!
Post a Comment