Maliya is 9 months old and finally mobile! Don't get me wrong, I can't complain...not only because I have NOT had to chase her around all these months. But also, because of the reason for her not learning to be mobile up until now. She is just such a good, easily amused baby. I would sit her down with a few toys and she would be perfectly content to stay there and play on her own. But, as her 9 month birthday approached and she still was not even scooting, I did start to get a little concerned about her development. By Christmas, she wasn't scooting or crawling, but she was very good at turning in circles, and would turn these circles (moving slightly each turn) until she got to where she wanted to be.
Crawling, Step 1:
Christmas day, Maliya started to actually scoot a few inches.
Crawling, Step 2:
By New Years, she had gone from simple scooting to full-fledged crawling.
Crawling, Step 3:
And, of course, now, she is crawling all over the place. I can't go to the bathroom, or work in the kitchen or do anything without my baby hanging on my legs. It's a good thing she's so darn cute!
2 comments:
These are priceless...keep them coming. If I can't be in Utah these at least provide a little something of Maliya adorablness.
Oh my! Look at her go! SO CUTE! Just you wait, it only gets crazier...
Post a Comment