For those of you who don't know, my sister, Megan, recently moved to Arizona. Before leaving, we decided we would need to take some pictures of our little girls together. Megan and Addy arrived at the appointed time, but somehow Maliya knew that I had planned on her being awake at a specific time. Babies always know. She continued to sleep for about 2 hours after Megan arrived. This from the little girl whose naps are only 30-40 minutes long. How do babies find a way to change ALL plans that their parents make?
In order to "make lemonade," as they say, we decided to start the photo shoot with pictures of just Addy, while Maliya slept. While the color of our walls makes for a poor photo studio (our camera struggles with them, for some reason), I must say that I am quite proud of the theme ideas that I came up with!
Disney:


Olde:



Outsied:


Taking pictures with Maliya just didn't last as long. But we did get a couple of cute ones!


3 comments:
I love the one where they are in the baskets and the last one! Aren't babies so funny, of course she chooses that day to sleep forever. It just always has to be like that! Fun fun.
What little cuties!!! I just LOVE the last one!!! Way too cute!!!
SO cute!! I love the baskets picture! It's so fun to take pictures of babies.
Post a Comment