I loved being outside all day, I never got bored! I was having such a good time, that I didn't want to miss anything by taking silly old naps, no matter how much my mom walked around jiggling me! There wasn't much of anywhere to put me down, but that was ok, because I had plenty of relatives around who were happy to hold me and play with me all day!
We set up camp Monday afternoon and left on Wednesday afternoon. During the day, the big people went to ride motorcycles and four-wheelers, hike up the mountain and rock climb. I watched.
This is the mountain that we all climbed up in order to do some rock climbing:
Uncle Jake helped take care of me while everyone was climbing.
We didn't get pictures of everyone rock climbing, but almost all of the big people did. This is Uncle Dale on the climb that all the boys did, and the girls went around the corner to do another climb.
All in all it was a great experience, but boy was I tired when we got home!
2 comments:
Wow! Camping with a 4 month old, you're brave!! I'm not a big camper myself so having a baby around would probably stress me out. lol The youngest I have camped with was 10 months, and I don't plan to ever to younger. Ha ha!
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun.
I just can't believe how beautiful she is - I can't get over it! If I say it 500 times... more (since I probably already have said it that many times) will you ever get annoyed?? So sad I missed it.
Post a Comment